Friday, August 18, 2006

Wednesday at the IJK

Here's a view of the student dorms where most of the Esperantists are staying. At least all the rooms have toilet and shower - unlike in Tasmania where the bathroom is in the corridor. On the other hand, in Hobart they are all single rooms whereas the room I saw here was for two and I must say, if you weren't close friends when you arrived you probably would be when you finished school.




Today was set aside for excursions at the IJK.

Spent some time in an internet café. I was rather alarmed to see some very young boy (probably not 10 years old) playing a computer game next to me.

At one stage he received a message sorry, you can't do a drive-by shooting - for that you have to have at least an automatic weapon.

Next time I looked over he was wielding a chain saw and there were body parts and blood everywhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home