Friday, July 28, 2006

No Swiss + Correct Beer Drinking Procedure...

I didn't make it to Switzerland after all. Couldn't find any reasonable hotels and the train to the French-speaking part takes a bit too long so I'm now not too convinced that it fits in so well.

It was strange to turn up unannounced at the local Esperanto club.

They were having their annual general meeting. It was all pretty interesting and afterwards I got a lift back to the city centre.

Turns out the bus with the Russian Esperantists going to the Universal Congress will be in Munich on Thursday so I might hang around for that. I'll probably get a free city tour with them and I might be able to get a cheap lift to Florence.
---------------------------------

Couldn't resist taking a photo of the Zeljko sign of course. It has a certain ring to it.


As good as place as any to park your bike I suppose.


Take note of the correct technique for drinking from a litre glass. Anything else will lead to a sore wrist so not at all condusive to a long drinking session.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home